Conference: Sep. 28 - Oct. 2, 2014
Exhibition: Sep. 30 - Oct. 1, 2014
Donald Stephens Convention Center
Next year in Rosemont, attendees and exhibitors can expect a focused event with the strongest technical conference for which SMTA International has come to be known. SMTAI has been recognized as a truly different type of industry event because of the high quality technical information and the networking opportunities that cannot be found anywhere else in the industry.
We would like to thank the speakers, chairs, technical committee, exhibitor committee, sponsors, exhibitors, and of course all of the attendees for making SMTA International a success.
Here are a few key statistics from last year's event:
- 1,300 registered attendees from 27 countries
- 130 technical papers presented in 60 sessions including a Poster Session.
- Session topics included Evolving Technologies, Lead-Free Soldering Technology, and Lead-Free for Harsh Environments.
- 176 exhibiting companies packed the show floor
SMTA International offers focused technical solutions from today's electronics assembly experts and leading suppliers. You will get the latest and highest quality technical information about manufacturing and assembly, soldering, substrates, quality/reliability issues, advanced packaging and more. Unique to SMTA International are Doctor's Hours where you can ask a technical expert (Doctor) your challenging technical questions one-on-one and get answers, without the sales pitch!
October 18-19, 2011
Discover the latest products and services from leading suppliers The exhibition has everything you need to keep up with rapidly changing technology, identify innovative solutions, and maintain your competitive edge.
Be sure to mark your calendar to see what the participating companies will be exhibiting this year!
- Get immediate answers to your technical questions on the show floor and during Doctor's Hours.
- Learn from industry experts in the FREE Sessions in the Exhibit Hall Theater
- See and compare equipment from today's leading companies
October 16-20, 2011
Solve Your Technical Challenges with Help from the SMTA Brain TrustTM. A world-class conference organized by the SMTA. Learn from the very best in our industry!
- Over 130 technical papers from global experts
- 21 tutorials, including a FREE half day course for SMTA members!
- Special symposia focused on Evolving Technologies, AIMS/Harsh Environments, Contract Manufacturing and Lead-Free Soldering Technology
- Attendees from around the world!
By the numbers:
Last year SMTAI enjoyed a 20% increase in total registration compared to past years and serves as another indication that the industry is making a healthy recovery. Attendance registration was 1050 with 19 countries being represented. Over 100 exhibiting companies filled the sold-out exhibit hall.
Why You Will Love Fort Worth:
As the 17th largest city in the United States and the Number 1 tourist destination in Texas, Fort Worth welcomes nearly 5.5 million visitors each year. No other city boasts such an unmistakable mix of preserved Western heritage and unrivaled artistic offerings. After all, Fort Worth is where you can see Michelangelo's first painting and see the world's only twice-daily cattle drive, all within minutes of Sundance Square, one of the world's greatest downtown entertainment districts.